Do you follow Simply Breakfast? You simply… should.
Sommmmebody only got 5 hours of sleep last night. I was too giddy with excitement about having the next three days OFF. Well, next three days minus this meeting I woke up ass early for. Three days minus the class I have today. And the test I have tomorrow.
You may be wondering: Didn’t you just go to New York? To which I would respond: Whatever, Trevor!
I need these days off to find another job. You follow?
SO… yesterday I decided to write down some things that were good in my life in that moment. I’m sick of complaining (and hearing other people complain too, heeeey). It went something like this:
Things that are awesome 6/28/11
- free access to a nice gym
- enough free time to go to said gym
- a free water handed to me just as I was thinking: I need water
- a car that gets me where I need to go
- that Pitbull song… which one? ALL OF THEM
- 30 minutes to myself in the sun
- accessible healthcare
- clean laundry
- Maggie so much as expressing interest in moving to CLT!
- Watching a storm roll in (and knowing my car is safely parked underground)
What’s good in your life these days? More importantly… what’s for breakfast?